Tuesday, April 28, 2009

As luck would have it...

Last Thursday Daniel and I went to Dave N' Busters with some friends. Somehow Daniel and I both won big playing "Deal or No Deal" and I won a 500 ticket jackpot spinning a giant wheel. Basically we couldn't even hold all our tickets so we had to wear them as scarves...wish i had a pic:) Our grand total was over 1600 tickets and we got both our $10 game cards for free. But apparently we used all our luck on thursday. Saturday we took the kiddos fishin' (the activity at the end of our fishing week at "school"). We didn't catch a single thing, although perhaps this was lucky too since we didn't have a fishing license anyhow (shhhh). We drowned our sorrows with some frozen custard and headed home. When we got home I made a "race track" for kolby and ellie to play with. I used an entire $1 bucket of chalk. It started raining about 15 minutes later. Oh well, a billion tickets are way better than a stinky fish or a chalky driveway:)

2 comments:

The Mach's said...

WELL RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YOU!!! Okay so ya'll WON! We will have to think twice before we invite ya'll out again! :) I have the pics, if I can figure out how to get them off my iphone I'll send them to you so you can really BRAG! Cute fishing pics!

Lindsey said...

Woah...when did Libby get so tall?? Sweet moses that little girl has grown up alot!!