Saturday, June 12, 2010

what i wanted vs. reality

Ya things didn't really go according to my plan this week...
Monday- wanted to clean the house...ended up only cleaning half and destroying it before the end of the day.
Tuesday- wanted to take all 3 kids to the pool by myself...after hours of packing and lathering up it ended up storming 10 minutes after they jumped in, olivia cried out of fear of rain? and i balanced the stroller on 1 wheel to avoid dumping my newborn into the pool.
Wednesday- wanted to have special time with just kolby and olivia, took them to see Shrek and bought a ridiculously priced bag of popcorn...ended up with a 3 year old tantrum about having rainbow candy
Thursday- wanted to go to the zoo or the beach or some place i would never venture out to on my own...ended up going to the pool instead.
Friday- wanted to have a day to hang out as a family...ended up with the best family day ever:) We shopped, we ate, we played miniture golf, we hiked, and we ate ice cream.
Friday you totally redeemed my week:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you ended on a good note!

Abby said...

Next time you have to go to the pool alone, CALL ME..I'll join you with my hooligans!

The Mach's said...

So glad for fridays!!! Hey, been planning same sorts of things with nhigh expectations and not so great outcomes, anytime you want to do something give me a call!!