Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scout Master Widow

got called this today at church. I'll add it to coach's widow:) Daniel left for a week of scout camp this afternoon. I missed him the moment he walked out the door. Pathetic? yes but true. After almost 7 yrs i still wanna hang out with my hubby all the time. Luckily for me, my sis is coming on Tuesday to cheer me up and help with the kiddos. Unluckily (is that a word) for her my kids want to wake her up every morning to play Uno.
No worries sis, i told them you'd throw up on them if they wake you up before the sun rises.

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

Tom has been such a pill lately that I almost wish it was still track season :)

The Aprecios said...

I pretty much feel this way no matter what my husband gets called as. I want him all to myself :)