Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 2 months

Naomi,
You turned 2 months yesterday! Time really flies with you.
I took you to the DR. to get your shots.
You were a whopping 11lbs 13 oz (75%), 22.5 in (75%), and your head was 40.5 cm (90%). That's my big girl:)
You've started smiling and everytime i just melt. You smile the most in the morning, you definately do not get that from me. I haven't even caught your adorable grins on camera yet because missing a moment of your smiles isn't even worth grabbing the camera.
You also coo and the kids love it because they think you're talking to them.
You still sleep through the night which makes me think you are the best baby in the world:)
You've grown out of two outfits already and i get a lump in my throat each time i realize you no longer snuggle with your froggy legs all pulled up against my chest.
Still no bottle or pacifier which could become a problem in the future:)
My absolute favorite is at night when everyone else is sleeping and its just me and you and some lavendar bubble bath. Even if you're fussy before and after those 10-15 minutes are bliss. We just stare at each other. I talk you to you in a soft voice, you coo and we both unwind from the day. Its perfect...just like you.
Love you little sweet thang!
-mama

1 comment:

The Patterson's said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Can't wait to see her.