Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Be gone long one"

Hee hee i love that line from Robin Hood.
Picked blueberries yesterday with Holly and Rosie and their girls.
Kolby spotted a nasty snake right below our feet while i was preoccupied with the juicy berries. I got chills...i despise snakes and all things creepy.
We picked 2lbs, we didn't get attacked by the snake, i got some alone time with the kiddos and no baby, and we enjoyed blueberry smoothies for dinner and blueberrybuckle today for dessert. yum!

4 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Yuck! That snake is nasty! I hate them too but it looked like you guys had fun.

Ryan and Brittany said...

ewwww.....ewwwww....ewwwww!!! We were just talking about how we hate snakes... I can imagine your reaction.. just like seeing the cockroack come after you:)

Dani said...

Sabrina,

HI! So this is totally random but I was wondering if we could stay the night with you guys in November? I'm thinking of running this half marathon Nov 20th in Galveston. (I know, what am I thinking???) I don't even know what your living situation is really so it's no big deal if you can't. I just thought I'd ask.

Dani

P.S. YOU ARE CUTE! YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE!

Lindsey and Brett said...

How do you always come up with the cutest titles for your blog? I loved that line from Robin Hood, too. Actually that's one of my favorite Disney movies.

You and your family are so cute and you are always doing the cutest, funnest things.