Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sister sister

Sister how i love thee...

i love how everyone thinks we look alike even though i am a fatty beast and you are freak'n gorgeous:)

i love how you adore my kiddos and they adore you!
i love how you think shoving grapes in your mouth is just as hillarious as i do...how you make me laugh so hard i cry...
how you love the sun as much as i do and can have a blast doing absolutely nothing...
i love you for playing hard all day long with me and the kids eventhough you're prego and super exhausted, seriously nothing says love like givn' up sleep.
i love that we like to trade clothes.
and go shopping together...
i love that we love to eat...esp fajitas and lots of candy!
I feel so lucky to have a sister like you! You bring out the best in me. I feel like a happier person around you.
i just hope my girls will cherish each other as much as i cherish you!!!
now if you'll excuse me i gotta go cry my eyeballs out bc i miss you:)
p.s. dont hate me bc i posted the ugly pics of us too hee hee.

4 comments:

Katie said...

As soon as I quit crying I'm going to call my sister!
Glad to see the gorgeous Sweetwood women had a fun week together!

Lindsey said...

I'm crying. . . . .


and the grape picture made me wet my pants. FANTASTIC PICTURE!

LOVE YOU.

The Patterson's said...

I have to agree with you. You're both freakin gorgeous!!!!! I can't say I know what it's like having a sister but you guys make it look like a fairytale. Loved the grape pic too. Me and my bros used to do that all the time.

Abby said...

Y'all are too freakin cute!!