Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a few things i've learned this week

* One should always make sure they have their wallet before reaching the checkout line
*One should also make sure the birthday present is inside the car (not on top of it) before driving off
*homemade icecream is heaven
*running is a lot more fun when accompanied by ac and Oprah
*i can get much more done in a day if i never shower
*nursing in a sports bra is uncomfortable and messy, esp when forced to do in public.
*Painting in our house is similar to the book If you Give a Mouse a Cookie ...what starts out as a small simple task can turn into a huge project
*My family can down a ginormous watermelon in 2 days
*If i ask nicely my hubby will do just about anything for me
*If i am a beast i get lots of alone time
* Skinny Cows do not make you skinny, just skinny for a cow.
*Eclipse is awesome!
the end.

3 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

this was funny :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I left my money home this week, too, and only discovered it AFTER everything was rung up. Embarrassing and time consuming! I don't even have a newborn and sleep deprivation to blame it on!

Lindsey said...

Something I learned this week...phone tag sucks. I miss you. Let's move closer to eachother.