Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding Weekend

One disgusting cold sore * a case of morning sickness on an airplane * a nasty cold * seeing my BFF in the whole world be blissfully happy.... * so worth it!!! This is my BFF Lindsey. She e-mailed me this pic which was taken by Jessica Kettle our other BFF who is amazingly talented and makes people like me want to get married all over again just so she can take my pictures!! See more of her work at http://lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com/ Trust me you won't be disappointed.. Since i however am no where near a photographer i just have a bunch of silly pics of our girls night. I was way too busy to take pictures on the actually wedding day, lame i know, so I am desperately hoping people will send some to me:) Here's lindsey and I waiting for our other BFF Tracy at the airport. It happened to be missionary homecoming day in Salt Lake so we quickly made a welcome sign just to fit in with the rest of the crowd. From there we met up with Jessica and went to Park City to play dress-up and take Lyns to a Kareoke Bar which turned out to just be a regular bar...oops. Of course what a a bunch of Mormon girls gonna do at a bar? esp a prego one? Yep. A round of Shirly Temples on the rocks:)
We manged to get a grueling game of darts in before i had to leave from the second hand smoke. We are such party animals:)
ah yes and the only pic I took of us right before she left. Man i love love love this girl. It was such a fun and emotional weekend! We've been BFFs since 7th grade. I feel honored to be among her billion of BFs! I cried like a baby just seeing her bridal pics! I'm so happy for her and can die happy knowing that she is so happy and being so well taken care of. Welcome to the married club! love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had a great time!

Jessica Kettle said...

waaa! i'm so sad you're all gone. seriously. i'm like depressed. when will we see eachother again??! i miss you! i love that when we are all together nothing has changed. love ya!!

Alix said...

You guys are so fun! I'm gonna take a trip down memory lane for a moment and remember all the times you guys used to babysit me... especially you and Lindsey! And you guys wold play on the swingset with us! HAHA! I'm so happy for Lindsey! This is so great!