Monday, October 26, 2009

Pickleball Party

To celebrate daniel's b-day (18th), my bday (19th) and mark's b-day (20th) i put together a friendly game of pickleball. The weather was perfect! If you've never played pickleball trust me you're missing out! Its a family obession with the Sweetwoods which i have so graciously spread to the Lawtons. Daniel's sister even bought us this awesome matching shirts one year for our birthdays:) Now if i could just spread the obession to my friends so we had people to play with all the time it would be swell.

The Birthday peeps. um i think daniel is attempting to show off his t-shirt, not his belly. Oh yes and you can totally see my baby bump poking through.

The girlies!

The men setting up the court.
matchy matchy:)

3 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

way to spread the word about pickleball... i'm so proud that you are my sista! i love the cute little baby bump you're sexy!! happy bday you 3!!!

peterson said...

I wish we could play. we really miss playing pickle ball with you.

Unknown said...

I might have to fly down to Houston just so I can find out what pickleball is...