Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Skeleton Week

A few weeks ago kolby informed me that he'd like to learn about skeletons. Our own theme weeks have been fewer and fewer with kolby going to preschool. I was all too excited to get back into things. We got a ton of amazing books at the library, made these awesome paper skeletons (template was free online), and drew our very own skeletons in the driveway. My truck driver neighbor even got into it. Um...i made the kids trace him, tracing his legs got a bit awkward:) We named the major bones and now kolby goes around asking if things have skeleltons. Its perfect for Halloween!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

good one! kids are adorable...

The Patterson's said...

Love it! You are so amazing. I still want to move by you so bad. Maybe some of your magic would rub off on me then. Yeah I can see how that might be a little uncomfortable tracing the neighbor. What a good sport though. love you

Texasholly said...

So fun! I wish you had a pic of them tracing Jim. Oh, and Ellie has been talking about skeletons ever since she was at your house, too.

Stephanie said...

I know I'm rude for not mentioning the party but didn't want to offend those who weren't invited...who's rude now?? Jk. Love your pics you posted and cutie skeltons you have at your house.

Megan said...

What a fun idea. You are so creative and amazing Sabrina. Your kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

What a great mom you are!

Katie said...

Could you be any more amazing?!!