Tuesday, October 20, 2009

27

So i turned 27 yesterday. I actually read my birthday post from last year, last week as i was looking through my blurb book with the kids. I think i mentioned something like having 2 kids, too many stretch marks and 2 gray hairs. I also said only the gray hairs were going to multiply. Guess i was wrong eh?
Actually I realized yesterday how completely happy and content I am. (This is usually a quiet before the storm type of feeling i know but why not enjoy it while it lasts!)
I woke up and miraculously had no morning sickness! (Thanks to my sis-in-law Di's birthday wish, I am sure). Daniel bought me yummy donuts which i fully enjoyed!
Then i ordered fajitas for 5 at my fav restraunt Alicia's. And enjoyed a lunch at Holly's house with Kathy, Rosie, Sachi, Holly, and the kiddos.
The weather here was gorgeous so i took the kids to the park and sat on the bench enjoying the hillarious Shopoholic series. seriously makes me giggle.
I managed to sqeeze in a nap, 2 piano lessons, and then i somehow tricked Daniel into watching Bride and Prejudice (a Indian take on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice) He hated it. I thought it was so silly.
It was the perfect end to my perfect birthday and my momentarily perfect life. Perhaps 27 isn't so bad afterall.

8 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Wow, your birthday's are both so close!! 27 isn't bad :) Happy Birthday !!!

Megan said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sabrina. I am glad you had a great day and no morning sickness...hopefully it is gone for good. Happy Birthday to Daniel too!

Stephanie said...

So glad you had such a great day! Sounds like fun. 27 - I had my 3rd when I was 27....it's a good year :-)

Frasure Family said...

Happy Birthday! I thought yesterday was your birthday, but then I got thrown off with you posting about Daniel and got confused. Glad it was a good birthday and that life is great! Wish we didn't live so far away from eachother.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a really fun day!

I was 27 once...

Erin Darrington said...

The perfect day, what better Birthday gift could you ask for? I'm glad it was great! Happy 27th!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA!!!!!! hope you ate lots of cake!!!

The Patterson's said...

Happy Birthday Bina! How did I miss it. I'll blame it on sick kids. They're always a good excuse. I wish I was there to make you a fabulous cake. Love you and miss you.