Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is there anything more annoying...

than a nagging cough? how about irritable phlem? or perhaps an already sensitive gag reflex forced to cough up a lung and then all your food?
***
Hmmm perhaps even more annoying is the mom that calls to cancel preschool an hour before it starts. Now that is annoying! Seriously though how was i supposed to teach 6 kiddos without a voice and from the bathroom? hopefully they will forgive me for ruining their days and thank me for not sharing my germs.
***
On a positive side. Olivia is the best sick day companion. Kolby hung out with grandma and Ellie all day so it was just Olivia and I at the house. She's a totally follower so basically she did anything i wanted to. Which consisted of laying on the couch to watch Wonder Pets for a few hours, taking a shower, coloring, taking a 3 hour nap, reading books together, and watching Cinderella. She even asked me if i was ok after every hacking session. So sweet! The only thing that she has to work on is making me the Chicken Noodle Soup, but come on she's only 2. Seriously though if you're in need of a good sick day buddie i may start renting her out:)
***
Oh actually i just thought of something even more annoying...this post? no. that was rude. I happened to leave my phone charger in Utah. genius i know. my cell died yesterday and we don't have a land line. Now no one can reach me. Plain Annoying.

5 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I do hate a good cough... feel better soon!

The Powells said...

I hope that you feel better soon - coughing really is quite annoying! But I'm glad that you have a little buddy to hang out with.

The Patterson's said...

Ohhh I'm so sorry you're sick. The boys are sick here too. Feel better soon. Love you!

Unknown said...

Hope you get rid of the cough soon!

BTW, how many YW do you have?

Dianna said...

What a bummer. At least my birthday wish for you came true, right?!? Can I borrow her next time I get sick. Shoot, can I just borrow her.