Monday, February 2, 2009

Things that make me laugh...

My silly-head children
Miss Drama-Mama (yes she is wearing her spankies and church shoes minus the dress and I am the strange mother laughing at the sight of her throwing a fit on the stairs all bc I tried to take her shoes off...she was snoring 5 minutes after our photo shoot)
The fact that Olivia calls Kolby "B".
The first time I asked her who Kolby was she said, "Pee Pee" I said no, (giggle giggle). Can you say Kolby? "Poo poo" now we moved on to "B" which may or may not be more socially acceptable.
When Kolby and I plug each other's noses and sing I am a Child of God at Bedtime so reverent i know...
How Kolby gets such a thrill out of scaring people...I'm afraid this is all me. Who doesn't love jumping out and saying boo?? yet we are also both the biggest scaredy cats.
Its nice to get in a few laughs between all the "stop throwing monster trucks please"s, "get your hands out of the toilet"s, "don't knock over all the laundry"s, and "you are driving me crazy"s.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE love love glasses and hats. What stylish children you are raising.
I know something else that makes you laugh....every time your BF mentions the word...M*RR*A**. I won't spell it totally out for you....don't want you to giggle:)

Julie Barnes said...

How super cute!! They are both so adorable!

Jessica said...

Hahha, all those things made me laugh too =)

Jessica said...

that and the fact you called her little underwears spankies...

Stephanie said...

Seriously could Olivia and Davis be more alike. Davis went to bed the other night with Carson's crocks on and still had them on in the morning. He threw the BIGGEST fit when we tried taking them off. What a stinker!! Don't even get me started on the toilet!!

Dianna said...

Those two are just so adorable.

The Powells said...

You're such a cute mom. I think we all laugh at the things our kids do - funny or not so funny.

Dani said...

What silly heads you all are! I love it when kids do something funny. It's like God's little way of saying, "Thanks for taking care of these kids for me. Here is a little reward."

Stef said...

love this post and can totally relate to alot of it, as for the singing with noses plugged, i'd like to think heavenly father has a sense of humor and is singing along with his nose plugged too!!