Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ode to Bleach

Bleach how i love thee I love your aggressiveness, and how your whole purpose is to kill kill kill. I love that you give me peace of mind, knowing that what ever nasty bodily fluids used to exist in my home are now yet another victim and will continue to be so. Thank you for disinfecting my floors after both my children attempted to spread their germs all over my world. Thank you for being right there with me to scrub the regurgitated pork off my tub. Thank you for preparing sparkling clean toilets for me to hold my hair back and vomit in, should the time come. If only your smell didn't burn my nose hairs and linger on my hands when i'm trying to sleep. Perhaps you and "very sexy" should get together sometime. Because really is there anything sexier that being a ruthless germ murderer? I think not.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahh yes...the silent killer. Got to love a good cup o bleach. My Grandpa would be SOO proud to hear you cries to his Best Friend...Bleach. I'll spread the good word.
Sorry I suckith as friend today and didn't return your call. Tomorrow...I shall repent and be better.

Texasholly said...

Oh no! Do you all have the flu now?

Lindsey and Brett said...

I'm right there with you. I love things that kill germs.

The Smith Family said...

oh, man. It's sooooo going around. I hope you and the family feel better soon!! ((hugs))

Jessica said...

haha...you make me laugh. sorry you're sick and smell like bleach

Sachiyo said...

shakespeare move on over. sabs is on the verse!! sorry to hear y'all aren't feeling so well. hope bleach comes out with a very sexy scent soon ;)