Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summer time...?

have a photo shoot. what? you mean the rest of the world has moved on to fall? hmmm. I feel like I haven't posted about our "little mama" in awhile. Olivia definately has spunk! A few weeks ago she grabbed kolby's shirt with both fists and screamed and shook him so he would give her an M&M. She fearlessly jumped into grandma's pool and swimms like a little fish in the tub. She's also learned the word, "mine" and chooses to use it rather frequently. I caught her pretending to put on make-up as I got ready in the morning, eye-lash curler and all. She loves reading books, giving kisses, eating, listening to music, and teasing. It's so fun to have a girl too:) Here's a few (ha ha ha) pics of the kiddos at the neighbor's.

7 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

Girls are so fun! Love the cute pictures of your cute kids on the cute new layout!!!

Stef said...

i cant wait to experince the girl side of things! your kiddos are too cute and getting big so fast. just like mine, hard to believe they are as big/old as they are huh?!

Julie Barnes said...

They are so cute!! I bet you are very busy keeping up with two kids... looks like fun!

Lindsey said...

seriously...I just want to eat them up. SOOO stinkin cute!! And when did the princess get to be so old? I LOVE your kids eyes...I know I say that alot...but "DANG they look good"...(edited for the your viewing pleasure)

Ryan and Brittany said...

Good work on the updated blog sista! I love it! Ryan and I decided that you have the ideal looking toddlers... you can't get much cuter than they are:)

The Smith Family said...

oh, so cute!! They are so adorable!!

Jami Black said...

Your kiddos are so adorable and so is your blog background!