Sunday, September 7, 2008

Down on the Farm

We celebrated kolby's 3rd birthday on Saturday "farm-style"! Thanks for the brainstorm session Britt, and helping cut out those invites. Thanks gma and gpa lawton and mark for being my station farmers! And a shout out to my hubby for not rolling his eyes when i asked him to shove 3 bales of hay in our car, or asking him to bake cupcakes at 11:00 the night before:) All in all i think the little tikes had fun and i just loved seeing kolby get so excited about every little detail. Who knew a card-board-box-cow and some paper could provide so much fun? The invite... The treats... (thanks for the book mom) The drinks... The barn... The "craft"... The little farmers... The stations.... The cuties...

9 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Did your adorable cows have liquid in the gloves that actually squirted out?! Too too fun!
Erin

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You are the cutest MOTHER In the world!! That picture of kolby, with his mouth open...and the upside cow on his face is PRICELESS...i swear it looks like he is singing "old mcdonald".....I lOVE IT!! cutest party ever! You are so creative!! Happy Birthday Kolby!

Ryan and Brittany said...

OH my gosh!!! It turned out amazing!! I didn't know you ended up getting hay! Where did you get it? I love how preschool this party is:) You are the best mommy ever! I want to be like you... i idol you haha. I have a brillant plan... i will open a preschool and you can do all of my art work, deal?? I love you and wish i could've been there:( Happy bday kolby! brittany and lion (hehe) love you:)

maggie said...

You are officially and over-achiever! I'm so impressed!

maggie

Jessica Kettle said...

are you SERIOUS?? That has to be the coolest birthday party ever! You did so many fun, creative things. I mean the COW MILKING??? SERIOUSLY? I will have to hire you for Max's next b-day.

Stef said...

HOW CUTE. You are so creative! I love it!

Julie Barnes said...

Wow, so incredibly thoughtful! I love it. I hope I can put something half as nice as that together whenever my kids have birthdays!!

Dani said...

You are the best party planner ever! Also, I don't know if Mat called you yet but he's in Houston this week. You'll have to get him to take you guys out for dinner.

The Stockdales said...

I have to say, that is the cutest party ever! Can you come teach me how to be so creative! LOL! You're a great mommy! I wish I had an artistic bone in my body, but unfortunately I don't. Come visit us! :)

I miss you! Love you Sweetness!