Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brittany and Ryan Visit

I knew I should have posted these before my sister left. Now I'm balling....aren't sisters the best! This past week my sister and her hubby stopped by on their way from Georgia to BYU-Idaho. It was so great to see my kids absoluetely fall in love with them while I sat back and relaxed:) They had tons of fun making play dough, shopping, dancing, eating treats, going to Galeveston, and giggling non-stop. Perhaps the cutest thing ever was how attached Olivia and Ryan were. He was so protective of her and even rescued her from naptime for a snuggle instead. She followed him around like a puppy dog and is still wondering where her playmate went today. Thanks for visiting! We sure love ya!

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

waa! so sad when family has to leave! =( How cute that Olivia loves Ryan so much! THat is so cute! btw, love olivia's play-dough club arm. so funny!

Lindsey said...

I love your necklace in that first picture....who ever gave it to you, must be hot.
Super cute pictures!! Kolby is such a little chesse ball...i just want to pinch his little cheeks!! And that is SOO sweet that little miss libby made Ryan feel like a king...what a flirt. I love it! Miss you...expect a call here real soon. I can't take this distance any more. I would break out into song...but I will hold back.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. Gotta love family especially when they take over our kids during visits!!

Stef said...

dang cute kids, dang cute pictures. glad you guys had fun. I loved the picture of you (dark hair and all) with your kiddos (blondies :) )