Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Whew I'm a little pooped out after Father's Day. A whole day of serving Daniel, making big meals and watching the kids. Guess I'm a bad wife bc it was definately out of the ordinary. SO glad I wasn't a wife in the 50s! The whole sharing the responsibilities thing works much better around here:) I'm so grateful for my hubby and what an amazing daddy he is! I love it when I walk past the kids rooms and daniel is singing some kind of country song to them. Our home truly is the song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home...." The kids squeal and daniel claps his hands and we all get kisses and hugs! I'm also very grateful for my daddy. He taught me how to e-mail, how to critique NFL games, and how to hold my tongue. (ok, i'm still working on that last one). Happy Father's Day!!!

3 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

happy fathers day Daniel!! I bet you spoiled him like crazy Sabrina! I made a ton of goodies for Brandon-- recipes I think you'd like!! I miss swapping goodies with you! :(

Texasholly said...

Yeah, thanks for your awesome father's day meal! I am excited to try making those potatoes myself :)

Stephanie said...

Add me to your blogger friends. Love your blog and all the cute pics. I want a cute backdrop...how'd you do that? You are on my list...my blog list that is :o)