Monday, June 23, 2008

All my bags are packed...

ok not really. not even close. We're leaving tomorrow for Seattle!!! I'm so excited to have our last little hurrah in Sea-town. My parentals decided to move to OR, this summer so daniel and i are taking the kids to see where their momma grew up and so i can quickly go do all the things i wanna do there while i still get free room and board. I made a long list last night but basically i really want to do some quality hiking at Mt Rainier, (no offense Texans but your hikes suck) and i wanna go to Pikes Place Market to show Kolby the fish and perhaps sneek in a Ferry ride:) I still have laundry, cleaning, and packing eagerly awaiting me. Wish me luck! if this post was a complete bore to you perhaps you can get a chuckle or a gag out of this: As i was blow drying my hair this morning i suddenly smelled poo. i glanced over at kolby who was jumping on my bed without his diaper. He told me it was dirty so he took it off. Thus poopy bum prints all over my beige comforter. I thought about yelling, spanking, vomiting, crying....but ended up just throwing the comforter in the wash and dreaming of poo-free days.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lets have a Poo-free Party when ALL our kids are potty trained! Davis decided to poo all over his church outfit on Sunday as we were leaving for church (yes again this happened). I was at my sis's house in Ark and didn't have extra Sunday clothes for him so he got to squeeze into a 6 month outfit - very cute.

Texasholly said...

Ah, I also dream of the days where I won't be scrubbing poo off carpet, toys, walls, blankets, hands, feet...ok, I'll stop now.
I know you guys will have a blast in Seattle. Ellie is going to miss her Kolby, though.

Kylee said...

Good luck with the poo party. I am sure our days of taking the diaper off are coming..oh boy. On a happier note, how long are you going to be in Seattle? We fly in on July 2nd for a few days. If you are still there then, we would love to see you!

Jessica said...

when do you get here?? I don't leave till the 8th of July and I'd love to see your little kiddos...and you of course. I know you'll be busy charting your little ones around but let me know if you have a spare moment and we could see ya.

Stef said...

I don't feel so bad about my toddler hearing about the poo on the bed. SDo typical though isn't it?!?

The Smith Family said...

HAHHAHAHAHHA, okay I'll stop laughing. we had some friends over the other day and I didn't even know that logan had gone to the bathroom. He had the runs and it was every where. I didn't know until I went in the bathroom after they left. Yea, and they had used the bathroom.... I'm a horrible mother!! Soooo gross. I'll dream with you girl!

The Aprecios said...

My mom says she got to see you. Im so jealous!

Jami Black said...

I am not looking forward to the day when Madison can take her diaper off-what a mess! Hope you are having fun on your vacation!

Leslie Sandberg said...

Sabrina how are you!? It is so good to see you and to see your family. Your kids are adorable. Where are you living these days? Miss ya

Laura said...

God has a sense of humor when he gives us kids, eh?