Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Notes

After my murmuring on wednesday I must inform y'all of my fab thursday. I tried out a pilates class in the morning...not as scary as I thought, a good ab workout and yet relaxing too. I also took the kids to the library, took a nap, had a massage, and attended a Pampered Chef party. I couldn't post after my massage because I still felt like a wet noodle:) I think a good day like that totally cancels out the crappy days in between. Saturday I went to a "Bread Making" RS activity where I sat in awe as a lady ground her own wheat, made 5 loaves of bread, 2 pizza's, 2 dozen cinnamon rolls, and a cracked wheat salad before my very eyes. I was all pumped to learn soemthing domestic but now more than ever I feel overwhelmed. Then I chopped my hair off (the verdict is still out whether I like it or not...possible pics later), went to the temple with daniel, enjoyed a cookies'n'cream milkshake, and started The Host by Stephanie Meyers thanks to my awesome sis-in-law. Today, Sunday, we are all feeling feverish and Kolby is covered with a rash?chickenpox? Bubonic Plague? A perfect ending to a very plesant weekend.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

so weird. kinleigh has a rash too! no idea what it is from. i know of four other kids at church with this random rash.
i want to see pictures of the new hair cut!!!!!!

~Amanda~ said...

Me too! (to the last comment) I know it's cute - I just want to see how cute!!!

Frasure Family said...

how nice to have a massage!! Yeah understand the being overwhelmed with bread making. I am scared to try it. The other week a girl in my ward taught me to make jam!! Reall homemade strawberry jam! Yeah I to want to see pics of your hair!

Lindsey and Brett said...

You're reading the Host eh? Tell me if you like it. I just finished it not too long ago...