Friday, May 9, 2008

Stats and Splash

I took Olivia for her 12 month check-up and shots today, always a joy to be in the waiting room forever:) Kolby was also not very happy with the nurse when she gave olivia the shots. Here's how the convo went: kolby: "Mommy what happened to the baby?" nurse: "She's just mad at me" k: "no! no! baby's sad!" n: "I had to give her shots so she won't get sick" k: "The baby's sick?" n: "no! I had to give her shots so she won't get sick!!!" Mommy: "Now olivia won't get sick, she's all better now" k: "oh ok, baby's all better" (in my head): Don't yell at my 2 year old for being a protective brother! Here's her stats: weight- 17.3 lbs 10% height- 27.5 inches 10% Head- 44.1 cm So my baby girl is apparently a shrimp? I don't get it. She eats non-stop. If she were my first I might be stressing at the moment but I see everything she eats so I must conclude that she inherited her daddy's metabolism. As exciting as it would have been to take dr pics here's some fun pics from last friday when we took the kiddos to the splashpad here in the neighborhood. Olivia kept signing "more" when I tried to dry her off. Kolby liked getting his toes wet:) The camera really must add 10lbs bc olivia doesn't look like she's unweight in her onepiece:)

5 comments:

Kylee said...

That looks like so much fun! Olivia will love having a protective brother when she gets older. Don't worry that she is small, she is still proportionate and looks adorable!

Jessica said...

that looks like a fun place! And she seriously gets cuter everytime i see a picture of her. Way to go kolby for being a good big brother!!

Ben and Summer said...

HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Olivia is such a little doll, I love babies in swimsuits. Great pictures:) Emma's 9 month is this week... I hate it when she gets shots...

Lindsey said...

I seriously love baby swimsuits...I wish my rolls looked that fantastic! She is DARLING!! I love the big brother comments too....I am still a little sad my parents never got me one:( All those birthday wishes down the drain!! I love you and miss you like CRAZY!! call you tomorrow...get excited.

Frasure Family said...

So cute! How is her eating? how is the signing going? I plan to use it with my kiddos.