Monday, May 19, 2008

And the winner is...

Scarlet Fever. The Dr. said Kolby has Strep Throat and I said, "oh I didn't realize you could get a rash with strep". He said, "yep its called scarlet fever....basically strep + rash". I was thinking to myself, like Velveteen Rabbit, Little House on the Prarie Scarlet Fever? He saw my look and said, no worries Amoxicillian is a great thing. We all should be feeling much better in 24 hrs. Kolby= Scarlet Fever Olivia = strep + a bonus ear infection:) If anyone would like to stop by for a swig of a yummy pink beverage please do, just remember to shake well.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm sure you had a fun weekend...good luck

Dianna said...

So sad that both the kids are sick. We had Kinleigh tested for strep last Thursday but thankfuly it just came back as the sore throat virus. Crazy how they can have such similar things but yet be so many states away. I hope they are feeling better now. Give them big kisses and hugs from me!

Jenni said...

Man I'm so sorry that you have such sick kids at your house! I hope that you are finding some time to get a breather and get some rest for yourself!

Texasholly said...

I hope the kiddos are feeling better. Check out the video I posted of Kolby and Ellie on my blog. You can't even tell that Kolby is sick!

Jami Black said...

HOpe everyone feels better soon. It is no fun when one is sick and so I am guessing that life is pretty miserable right now. Hope a speedy recovery is on the way!