Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello and Goodbye

Ben and Erin had a 3 hr layover that turned into a 20 minute visit here in Houston. I loaded the kiddos up, drove 45 min, parked, let my children run wild all over the filthy airport floor, take a few pics, say hello and then goodbye. Kolby is still talking about how he had fun at the airport with Ben. I guess it was all worth it:)We sure miss you guys!!! Next time bring ty....oh ya and stay longer! Thought I'd sneak in a pic of the new do. Wish I looked more like Jennifer Love Hewitt, but then again, don't we all?

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Woah crazy....i love your hair!! Jessica and I are looking at your blog together. You are freakin darling. Don't worry. I'll call you tomorrow. Where was ty? He isn't old enough to watch himself....I must talk to Erin about that.

Jami Black said...

Your hair is adorable! I don't think I could pull off bangs ever again unless the huge 1980's curled ones come back in style. Hope you got my email and I also just posted some pictures for the party for more ideas.

msweetwood said...

Sabrina, Your hair looks great. You also are looking all grown up... Dad

msweetwood said...

P.S. Nice Tan Ben and Erin!

Jessica said...

and for the record you look better than Jennifer Love Hewitt, the hair's adorable.

Stef said...

love the do, you look so good! NO FAIR!