Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Trouble Makers

In the words of my little niece, today I wanted to shout, "You're ruining my life!" Warning: Do not be fooled by how adorable each of the subjects look in the photos...they're all trouble, trust me! It started out rough for ms olivia. She was so fussy and cried all morning so i fed her, bathed her, and put her back to bed. Then we were off to playgroup at the park. It rained on us so after 1.5 hours I loaded the kids up only to have the sun come out on my way home and I missed out as all my friends stayed and chatted. When I got home I saw that the gate on the side of the house was unlatched and the dog was missing. I threw the kids in the double jogger and proceeded to "jog" around the neighborhood in my crocs. Kolby asked me every 2 seconds where Mickey was and I was starting to lose my patience. Luckily after a half hour I spotted him. When we got home i put the kids in the tub. As i was dressing olivia Kolby decided to poo in the tub and then smear it on his body. I washed him and the tub muttering, "disgusting" over and over again and then put them both to bed. When Kolby woke up after only 20 minutes I told him he better lay back down. I'm so looking forward to my Mother's Day present tomorrow...a thirty minute message.....ahhhhhhh.....

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ohh my goodness. I WISH I could be there to hold you! I am so sorry I missed your call today, but I understand why you didn't call back:) Sweet goodness...I can't even imagine a poo covered tub and child. Your my hero. Enjoy your massage tomorrow....you deserve it

Dani said...

You're my hero too! I'm so nervous to have a second kid. Hurray for Moms!

Amber said...

What a day! I hope that your Mother's day ROCKED and that today is going more smoothly! I totally understand that type of day, I think every mother does too!!
Keep up the hard work and fun!

Kylee said...

That all sounds too familiar! Nothing like a day in the life of a mom! I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Texasholly said...

Whew! Dianna has a poo story, too. You should ask her about it. A 30 minute massage is awesome, but after the day you had, you better upgrade to a 60 minute one!

Also, that pic of Mickey is great!

Jessica Kettle said...

no way. that is CRAZY! poor you, poor poopy Kolby. What a day! That is awesome. Enjoy your massage!!! you definitely deserve it girl.

Jessica Kettle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

how can those sweet sweet faces cause so much trouble!!!

Stef said...

makes my past week not seem so bad, check my blog within the next few days for an update! kids can be so cute yet such pills!