Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Family Vacation

This was our 1st family vacation, (if you consider a weekend get-away a vacation). We finished off our spring break with a weekend in San Antonio. We went to Sea World twice and saw the Alamo and the Riverwalk. It was really fun to have that much together time with daniel. Kolby absolutely loved the dolphins and whales and sharks and sea lions...he still talks about them a week and a half later:) and i got to pet a dolphin! So exciting!!! Our hotel was not so nice but i was suprised how well the kiddos slept considering we were all in the same room. I couldn't help but reminice about all the fun family vacations we went on as a kid. Hopefully this is a small glimpse of many more fun vacations to come.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Sabrina- (not sure if you saw my last comment or not, but I found your blog through Suzette's blog and I am so happy to see what is up with my old roommate!) --- Anyway, I enjoyed this post because we also went to Sea World for our Spring break this year. Our daughter, Ellie, looks about your son's age and she loved it too! However, it seems like your children slept MUCH better in the hotel room than our children slept when we went. It was exhausting!

Sabs said...

check your blog silly:)

Lindsey said...

Ohh you got to pet a dolphin? Now you can die a happy woman!! Glad you had fun!! I love the pictures!! When did your kids get so stinkin huge???

Lindsey said...

Not that I am trying to say I am obsessed with you....cause I'm not....but I am glad you are back. I check your blog everyday. I was begining to think you were dead. I cried.

Stef said...

hey getting away for the weekend with two kids is always a vacation, kids can sometimes make it seem longer! looks like fun!

Dani said...

Sabrina! AH! Looks like you've alrady been to San Antonio. Well, I hope you just loved it and can't get enough of it! So..I still haven't been to our new home(San Antonio), what do you think?

Dani said...

So it looks like my wife beat me to the punch. Yes it is true we are moving to Texas! The next time you come out to San Antonio Y'all(already trying to fit in) should come see us. We will be moving down there about the end of June. I was trying to convince the rest of the peanuts to move down there. You'll have to help me convince them too.