Thursday, April 10, 2008

"That's too small!"

A few weeks ago i tried to put my fav green T on kolby, he told me "no, that's too small" I realized that perhaps i should stop dressing my nearly 3 year old in 18 month clothes. I laughed and packed up all the "too small" clothes. But now everything is "too small". Half a pb sandwich= "that's too small" A non-country song on the radio-"that's too small" the wrong color toothbrush-"that's too small"....and on and on Basically if he doesn't like it, its "too small". In other news, I need a new camera. I have a really old Cannon Powershot A75.I'm looking for something that takes the most amazing photos ever despite the inexpirenced photographer and is less than $400. Even though its quite large and chuncky for a digi, I suppose you could say "its too small" :) Any suggestions???

4 comments:

Stef said...

how funny...just so you know that's too small! i don't care what you say :) as for cameras i'm in the same boat!

Texasholly said...

How funny! I am going to wait til you find the perfect camera and then copy!

Oh, Ellie drew your name for my book giveaway...for real! So, I'll give you a book on Thursday!

Jessica Kettle said...

girl, step up. Nikon D40, entry level but fantastic digital SLR. But sorry I think it will be like $550 (avaiable at Costco. Yeeea.) Or if you buy at Inkley's online, no sales tax. Even better. It hurts to spend at first, but I promise you will NEVER regret it! Also, may I suggest craigslist for a used one? I bet you could get a pretty new one for a great deal!

Vudochki said...

SLR's are the way to go if you want AMAZING pictures. But, I wasn't willing to fork over the money for it yet, but I did find a great camera that I LOVE! It's the Canon A570. It's way easy to use and the picture quality is great! Whatever you chose, I wish you luck.