Friday, April 18, 2008

CuTe aS A BuTtOn

We bumped up Olivia's 1st Birthday party to accommodate for her great grandparents and cousins' schedules (eventhough she doesn't turn one until May 2nd). My sister helped me come up with the theme: Cute As A button. After all my needless details I'm sorry to say I forgot to take pictures of quite a few things....the cupcake stands...the "button" pizzas (four pepperoni and one with four canadian bacon), the invitation, the party favors, and sadly olivia as a complete mess. Ah well whacha gonna do. All in all I had a fun time doing a girlie party and daniel was such a great sport about helping me and realizing that details are important to me. I figure the first birthday is the only birthday when I can pick whatever I want:) A more sentimental post will come on her really birthday, until then olivia is still my little baby:)

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wish my mom was cool enough to let me eat my birthday cake in my pearl necklace and undies...you must be the best mom ever. Seriously tho....the party looks fantastic! good work. I just got off the phone with our dear friend Martha, and she would like to talk to you about how fantastic you are. Sabrina Stewart....I love it. Oh and when did princess libby start looking so much like the handsome prince? At least I am almost certian now your kids are both yours. Phew.

Lindsey said...

Oh...and just so you know, you look fantastic in that picture...I knew you were hot, but seriously, *&^%. If I didn't know a million + people could read this I wouldn't hide my french:)

Frasure Family said...

what a cute idea! your kids are so adorable! I would like to meet them someday.

Stef said...

adorable pictures, hard to believe she's already almost one! looks like you had fun! You look great btw, adorable dress!

The Smith Family said...

Oh, she soooo is cute as a button!! Looks like she had a great birthday!! Miss ya guys!!

Amber said...

Sooo cute and fun! Lots of work- way to go!! Your little fam is so darn cute! Glad to see you all are doing well!

Tess said...

I don't know if you'll remember us, but we were on MSA with you at BYU-Idaho. Anyway, we found your blog through snedakers. it's good to see your cute little kiddos- we also have a girl and a boy. you can check us out at
lanceandtess.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

What a fun party!! Your family looks so cute and you are so gorgeous!! Looks like you guys had a fun pre-real-birthday party!