Monday, May 31, 2010

You were blessed...

Here's my beautiful Naomi...
You were blessed to have a strong testimony, a love for the Savior, to listen to your parents, family and teachers.
You were blessed with a strong spirit and to follow the examples of the righteous women you were named after.
You were blessed to strive to do what is right, to enter the temple with a priesthood leader, and to serve others.
You were also blessed to become a great mother and to increase you realtionship with your own mother.
We love you Naomi Kathy!
Too bad for the actual blessing she looked more like this... hee hee. She screamed through the whole blessing but Daniel still managed to give her a beautiful blessing. Grandma Sweetwood Grandma Lawton
mama Our family Lawtons
Sweetwoods
some cousins
The brethren:)

8 comments:

Vudochki said...

Naomi is sooo beautiful! What a sweet blessing she received. Did you make her dress? It's gorgeous!!

Ryan and Brittany said...

I wish I was there... the blessing sounds beautiful and mom was right.... her dress is like a wedding dress! By the way... your haircut is hot!

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful dress, and beautiful quilt!

You look great too, by the way!

Stephanie said...

It was such a beautiful blessing and Noami's cry is just adorable!! It made me smile :o)

And from the post below...we are obessed with just dance. Another thing we'll get to do with Davis and Olivia when they are married. Eat and play just dance :o) Are kids are so cool!!

Your family is beautiful!!

Abby said...

Her blessing was so sweet and she looked adorable! And I didn't mind the crying a bit, I think she just had a lot to say to everyone!

And you looked absolutely fabulous on Sunday!

Katie said...

Sabs~
Don't forget..he blessed her with a charitable heart..this made me smile cuz I figured she'd get this automatically considering her parents!
Daniel did a beautiful job, she looked beautiful, you looked beautiful..it was a beautiful Lawton day!!

Texasholly said...

She is a doll! All those pics remind me that I never got Jack's blessing pics from Rosie's camera. :(

~Amanda~ said...

I haven't been to your blog in forever! CONGRATULATIONS on having a baby!!!!!!! She's adorable! You need to come visit some time soon so that I can meet all of your kids in person before they graduate from high school!