Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I got spoiled again"...

this is what kolby said as he walked through the door the other day holding a race car his grandma bought him. Truth is I think we're all being spoiled lately.
My mom was here last week. She brought presents for Olivia's birthday: a ballerina book, purse, dress, and doll quilt to match Naomi's. I love my mom's quilts!
Here's Naomi's quilt. (don't know why blogger wants it to be upside down)
Olivia may have borrowed it already to snooze on the couch with...isn't sharing what sisters do best?

My mom also helped make a bunch of freezer meals for when I am all alone:)

She spoiled Kolby with a Mariners baseball helmet and 2 awesome sailboats...and she put up with him beating her in Uno a lot!
And Naomi of course was spoiled with snuggles!
This week my mother-in-law is here. She has spoiled the kids with little toys they get to pick out at the store, trips to the park, and lots of playtime. She has let me sleep in til a shameful 10:00 and makes us yummy food eventhough she is on a diet and can't enjoy it herself!
Oh and how can i forget the Bluebell icecream? mmmmm. I have a feeling that next week reality will hit, i will have to make dinner and clean my own house, and we all might be a little cranky without the grandmas to pamper us but for now we're just soaking it all in:)

10 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats, congrats on your new addition!!! All the kidso are simply adorable. Grandmas are so fun to help spoil- even us Moms!
Hope life is going well and everyone is adjusting. Hope you have a great postpartum :)Take care!

Unknown said...

I love the quilt! It's gorgeous!

Enjoy the pampering! You deserve it. Naomi is adorable!

I'll be sending you a little something for her next week. (Don't you just love knowing packages are coming - even if they're small?)

Abby said...

I LOVE that quilt!! And Naomi is so cute! I need to come see her in person! Shame on me for not coming to visit yet!

Olivia, Alex, and Cason! said...

All your kids are SO cute!! Congratulations on your new little girl! She is so precious! :)

The Stockdales said...

Well, hello there gorgeous! I love reading your blogs, and seeing updates on Naomi! She is beautiful, just like her mommy and sweet Olivia. I'm floored that I still haven't met them! I need to come visit you! I'm so proud of you for bringing yet another lovely baby into this world, and I'm sure there will be more to come...hehe. You look great by the way! I miss you and really need to find a way to come visit, since I haven't met all the kiddos yet. I love you a ton, and hope to see you soon sweetie! :)

Love,

Your cousin Niki

The Stockdales said...

And by the way, the day I find out I'm having another baby, I am calling your mom up to pay her to make me a quilt! LOL! I love those! They are beautiful, and it's just what I would love for my future baby girl to have. You are SO lucky to have a mommy that loves you and is there for you and your babies. I wish I was so lucky. :)

Lindsey and Brett said...

I love that quilt! Your mom and mother-in-law are awesome ladies for helping out so much! Moms really are the greatest :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that quilt! Your mother is SOOO talented!! I love you and wish I was a better mother and come help you for a week.
Maybe next baby:) hehehehehe. Am i funny yet?

Jessica Kettle said...

look at that little lady! she makes such a good big sister. =) i can't believe how ridiculously sweet naomi is!! it is making me so baby hungry. all of my friends just had their babies and i still have 3 months! i'm so so jealous and wish i could be there to meet little n. in person!

Blogger.jinbo said...

Ambiguous is a little more than good friends and then pro, but farther than the lover.

ambiguous, you will often wait for him in the QQ online. When he is not online a few days, you will somewhat worried.

ambiguous, you will keep to his BLOG to see no updates; and you will pay attention to between the lines, he is there anything you suggest.

ambiguous, there is feeling, however,jerseys monster 2010, not enough to make you feel can really develop a formal relationship.

ambiguous is that there are too many to understand the helplessness of life, the reality there are too many restrictions. You know that is not possible, but could not bear to let go.

ambiguous, there is a further impulse, but no further courage.

ambiguous,chi ceramic flat iron, he is not your lover, but it seems his lover more than you care about you and about you.

ambiguous, you will compile a scarf to him, but we never start too.

ambiguous, although he is not your lover,wedding dresses 2010, but he will say to you: you is very important to me.

ambiguous is that when you have a cold call at night,ralph lauren polo shirts, specifically to remind you that medication, so you go to bed early quilt cover ordinary friends.

ambiguous is that whenever he mentioned his other half,chi hair straightener, you will Oath.

ambiguous, in order to evade the guilt of betrayal