Saturday, May 30, 2009

"I want Jesus"

This is what Olivia says as we say its time to leave the temple.
We had one of those marathon Saturdays today. My piano students had their recital this morning. I got home grabbed some lunch then we headed off to see one of Daniel's student's Senior Recital (which was amazing) then we changed our clothes, headed over to the temple to let the kids see "jesus's house" and attended a wedding reception. My feet are killing me! Even though it was a bit crazy to attend so many events with no naps or stops at home, (we had clothes and shoes and make-up packed in the trunk), it was kinda nice to get out of the house and spend all day together.
And this one is of kolby staring at the angel Moroni. Tonight when we read scriptures we learned about the Moroni visiting Joseph Smith. Kolby immediately responded, " I saw him today. He was in the sky, on the temple". So apparently lessons like don't write on the wall go in one ear and out the other but the gospel seems to stick. I suppose there is hope afterall.

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

okay girl, I checked your blog this morning and now you've made 3 more posts?? WOW, you are on top of it. GReat pictures! Olivia's dress is sooo dang CUTE!

Unknown said...

I love the Kolby-isms, so cute and soo smart too!!

Julie Barnes said...

such cute pics!! I love it!

The Powells said...

Nice to know that some things stick huh? Where did you get Olivia's dress? Its SOOOOO cute. I think Emi needs a mini one. :)