Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OH Happy Day!

Saturday I came home from a economic seminar (which was amazing) to find Daniel and the kiddos hiding upstairs and snickering. This is a common occurance in our home so i thought nothing of it really. Then they told me there was a suprise. I walked in the downstairs bedroom which was completely covered with at least 10 loads of unfolded laundry that morning to find the room completely devoid of any form of laundry. i was shocked! Not only was it folded but also hung and put away. This has never ever happened! I was speechless. I think I may have been happier than i was on my wedding day:) What a great hubby i have. This is just a super cute pic of the kiddos with ellie but basically it sums up my feelings from left to right...shocked-happy-amazed!

7 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

That is a wonderful surprise!

Stephanie said...

I hope you repayed the favor ;) What a nice surprise and that would make me happier than on my wedding day...oh how things change as we get older. Welcome back computer!! Your owner was lost w/out you.

Megan said...

Yay for Daniel. That is a great surprise!

The Smith Family said...

haha!! what a wonderful surprise! Especially for a mommy! :)

Dani said...

Husbands should always know random acts of housework are more romantic than flowers or candy any day.

Lindsey said...

I always told you that you should keep him.
Always.

Go Daniel...your welcome for the suggestion:)

Lindsey said...

I swear that I have not been drinking tonight...I am just the stinkin funniest person that you have ever known.
And for that...you are welcome.