Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lil' Coach

Being the amazing supportive wife that I am, Friday evening I took the kiddos to one of daniel's xc meets (xc means cross country...i know some of you may be wondering). Ok actually I've totally been slacking off this year and this was the first meet all season I attended. There's just something not so appealing about being on "display", trying to keep my kids behaved and out of the way just so i can wave "hi" to daniel from a distance. Luckily my sis-in-law was there with my niece since her hubby coaches as well. Hooray for Coaches widows! THe highlight was the whole 2 minutes that kolby got to ride the bus (sorry no photos as I'm sure it was illegal). The only thing that really makes it worth it though is to see kolby get so excited and try to be just like his daddy. Even if it does make me slighly jealous I can't help but adore this look he gets on his face when he sees daniel (as seen in next pic). But luckily he thinks his photo-happy mama is silly enough to deserve a smile too (as seen in last pic).

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

He even has his own stopwatch?? Seriously adorable. I think you and the little princess should dress up in cheerleader outfits...then you can talk about being on display:)

Stephanie said...

I was totally going to write that Olivia needs a cheerleader outfit...I like Lindseys thinking of you in one too. Cute pictures.

Lindsey said...

ohh ya....two votes for the cheerleader outfits!! that is two against one!!