Thursday, October 9, 2008

The hairy beasts

Yes we finally did it! Kolby (aka samson) got his hair chopped off. I was worried he'd be freaking out but he was very still and told me he was having fun. I explained that my friend was going to make him look like a cool dude and he said, "a cool dude just like her?" I'm sure Daniel's gonna be more freaked out than Kolby, as he was the one who coveted kolby's long locks:) Now my baby is all grow up and has a big boy haircut to prove it! Now for the flipside.... Olivia's hair is growing! Hurray!!! Its finally long enough for her to be my little "Barbie doll" :) I have fun chasing her around the house with a comb trying to get thouse whispies out of her face:) Here's a few of the styles we've been trying this week. Warning: all shots were taken in a rush before the subject moved or took out the hairstyle all together. I couldn't find where i saved the pictures of her ponytail or bows so I had to do them all right in a row...i do change olivia's outfit during the week:)

2 comments:

Vudochki said...

Holy Cow! Your little girl is seriously one of THE cutest little girls I've ever seen. Isn't it so much fun to figure out how to capture those little girls running around for just enough time to get the hair out of their eyes. Half the time Mckenzie looks like "it" from the Adam's Family because her hair is all in her face. Ugh.

Jessica said...

How darling!! She's so cute and I'm jealous you can do her hair...I"m at a loss really. Hallie is just too stuborn, even if I get it in she'll look at me with big fierce eyes and rip it all out. I love the little bun...soo cute!