Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real life joys

Many thanks to all for commenting on my "woes" post:) I'm a little embarrassed as I was not fishing for compliments but everyone provided so many. I'm back in the swing of things with regular life like bike rides and yummy bbq in this beautiful fall weather. I loved all your words of encouragement. I've checked off my realistic to-do-list and am finding the joy in letting the already undone things wait til next week and begin the cycle once more:) At least I can say, one day my house was clean this week, one day i put my laundry away, and the rest of the time we played, learned, ate, and served. In bigger news...kolby inherited this awesome bike from a family in the ward, which he seemed to have mastered over night. I just love watching him ride!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Daniel and Sabrina! This is Megan White from Idaho. I found your blog online. Your kids are so adorable. I added you to our blog. Check it out-blainenmegs.blogspot.com We hope you are all well. We think about you often.

Lindsey said...

What a little stud!! I miss you. Lets be friends again. I hate having a job. I can't giggle like school children on the phone with you every five minutes.

Texasholly said...

I love how he almost mows down Olivia. And the "cheese!" Yeah, that boy isn't used to posing for pics or anything :)

Dianna said...

I am so impressed at how well he is riding his bike. Poor Kinleigh is still just a little too small for her bike. We need to rig it up some how so she can reach the pedals better. Kolby is so adorable.