Friday, February 17, 2012

Knock, knock joke of the day

If you have a little one that is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba like mine then you will be singing a little ditty in your head right about now...

A couple weeks ago Naomi shared this knock knock joke with us at the dinner table.
I seriously almost peed my pants. No really.
Not even 2 years old and spouting jokes.
Heaven help us.
Baby #3 is gonna give us a run for our money:)


Just in case you don't speak Naomi language...

"Knock knock....poo"
the end



4 comments:

Jessica said...

hahahah!

Jeff and Kira said...

hahaha! She is so cute! And I totally sang the little ditty in my head.

The Powells said...

That is too funny. I love it when they start getting little personalities!

Dianna said...

I finally get to hear it!!!!! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY