Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rockstars

Feel'n pretty sad.
My hubby just left for scout camp.
Olivia and I cried as we waved goodbye.
Kolby told me I could sleep with one of his stuffed animals so I wouldn't be lonely.
I know woe is me right?
Then I remembered these hillarious pics from last week.
My kids dressed themselves in "Rock-star" attire complete with a HighSchool Musical T-shirt, skinny jeans, sun glasses, hats (turned on their own) and some rubber rings.

Funny thing is I remember doing the same thing with my sister.

Must be in the blood.

Ahhhh I can always count on my kiddos to make me laugh:)
If you're havn a rough day go ahead and scroll down to see the videos as well...I promise there will be laughter.

6 comments:

Megan said...

They are so cute. They made me laugh and smile too!

Jessica said...

there's this show looking for contestants...it's called so you think you can dance. you should definitely give them a call ;)

Dani said...

That is fantastic! You're kids are cooler than you. How does that make you feel? ;)

Lindsey and Brett said...

Those are some seriously hip kids. Does Disney know about them?

Frasure Family said...

those are awesome!!!!! thanks for the laugh!

Abby said...

Hahaha I love their faces!!