Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I gotta admit I'm usually pretty exhausted by the end of Father's Day being as I'm not used to taking care of everything on my own. My hubby's a hard worker and a huge help...I'm kinda spoiled like that. Today I tried really hard to pamper him but he still ended up helping to get the kids ready, took the baby during church, and even washed dishes....see I'm spoiled right.
So today I actually had a blast.
I'm trying to make myself feel better seeing how he was gone all week not to mention that I cooked up a storm!
I made cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, and strawberries for breakfast.
I made a manly feast of steak, roasted potaoes, corn on the cob, and rolls, for dinner.
For those of you think'n that's no big deal...trust me it is. I'm a cold cereal and 1 dish dinner kind of gal most nights:)
Hope the way to a my man's heart is still through is stomache.
Happy Father's Day to all the daddas out there!
I don't know what I do without my dad, my father-in-law, or the father of my children.
I'm so grateful for their wonderful examples to me.
Hope you all ate like kings!

1 comment:

Ryan and Brittany said...

That's impressive. All I made was peach cobbler... also Ryan made me lunch while I fed the baby, does that make me a bad wife? Also, love the red dishes with the blue kitchen!