Saturday, May 28, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Last Monday was Kolby's preschool graduation.
We held it at the splashpad.
Best graduation location ever:)
My momma helped me make these awesome caps and put together some summer craft packets.
When I asked Kolby what he can do now that he couldn't do before preschool he said, "I can clean up". Nice.
A couple years ago I had no idea that a bunch of moms and I could pull off 2 years of at-home-preschool. Its been super fun to watch the kids grow up and develop friendships. We're so proud of all out little graduates!
Here's the actual grad.
Kolby was voted Valedictorian and Best Helper although this pic look like Most Somber award for sure:)
Sorry your mom is so scandalous... I promise to dress more modest for your high school graduation:)
The supportive siblings
After the "ceremony" we celebrated with pizza, cupcakes, and fun in the sun.
Wish every graduation was so fun:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish they'd try that for Alec's high school graduation next week. They have over 600 grads. Oh well, I guess it's better than Brakston's (he had over 800 grads). Still, splash pad sounds more fun!

Ryan and Brittany said...

I love it! I am going to have to remember those caps. Way to go Kolbs...such a smartie pants!! You must get the brains from your auntie brittany...hehe