Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Mother's Day Present Ever!

For Mother's Day my kids woke up early, cleaned their rooms and the playroom (no easy feat), showered and got dressed, made breakfast, washed dishes and (my fav)...sang to me:)

Best Mother's Day Present EVER!!!

Here's Olivia practicing the song the night before... yes she's eating a peep and yes she says, "unless I go to sleep".

Kolby (who never ever gets up to sing) actually went up front. I was so proud of him I was moved to tears! Only mothers with shy kids could understand :)

Daniel, of course, spoiled me the rest of the day by taking care of kids, cleaning and cooking up a storm with our family and friends. Dianna, Brittany and I just pigged out whilst the menfolk served us. A dream come true! heehee.

As a bonus a Cricket of my very own is arriving in the mail:)

Don't you just love Mother's Day?! Hope all you mamas had a good one!

Can't wait for my own mom to get here next week!!! yay!!

and just for funnsies..here's my lil' man singin' his heart out in the comfort of his own kitchen:)

p.s. if this post seems a wee jumbled its bc it is. I loathe uploading videos to blogger. Alas my fam all lives far far away. Hope you enjoy the videos. Next time the performances in person may be easier:)

5 comments:

The Maughan-sters said...

Is that Brittany DeCaires??? If so she just moved from our ward in IL!!! That's so crazy!!! Glad you had a great mother's day!!!

Ben, Erin and Tyson Sweetwood said...

Love the singing!! Teach them some Justin Bieber and then they can all sing together in Florida:)

Dianna said...

What GREAT SINGERS! I love Kolby belting it out!!!!

Dianna said...

Levi really appreciates you taking the time to upload these videos. I think I've watched them each a thousand times.
Oh, and thanks for coming and celebrating Mother's Day with Me :)

Ryan and Brittany said...

love it! can't wait to see them on American Idol singing those songs...changing America one song at a time:)