Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Let Me Tell Ya 'Bout the Birds and the Bees"

Anyone know that song? I do. Its hillarious.
Anywho...
This is my friend Abby.
Isn't she adorable?!
So adorable that I just had to pick a super cute theme for her baby shower.
B is for Baby...
and how did that baby get there?
The Birds and the Bees
I am lame-o and forgot to take pics of all the "B" food. oops!
B is for...
berries, bars, blueberry bagels, bacon quiche, bread, brownies, brie, banana cream pie, and brochette.
B is also for one of my
Best friends
love ya girl!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Awww a whole post for me?!
The shower was B-eautiful and B-rilliant! You are such a good friend and I am B-lessed to know you! Love you B-unches!!!!!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Seriously though. You are way too cute and creative!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Love it!!! Decorations are amazing...kitchen looks amazing with the blue....idea is amazing....you are amazing!