Wednesday, August 25, 2010

just for you mom

Dear mom,
I'm sorry that i don't take bottles or pacifiers. What can I say? I have good taste. Your milk is the bomb.com.

But really was the rice cereal necessary? It tastes like wood shavings.
Since you're pretty good to me I suppose i will indulge you and keep licking it for your own entertainment.
One condition though...no more letting my brother and sister feed me! They shove that spoon way too far down my throat! Only experienced spoon-feeders for me.
Please don't take too long to switch to some real food.
love,
Naomi
4 month stats:
weight-14lbs 60%
height-24 1/4 in 50%
head-43 cm 90%

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aahhh...big head. That's a good sign. They've done scientific studies that prove head size is related to intelligence!

Dianna said...

I can't believe she is already on cereal. Where has the time gone??? She is so dang adorable. Could you please hold her weight off. I don't want her catching up to Levi too.