Friday, December 18, 2009

Pregnancy Pangs

Last night as i lay awake having my entire body ache i started adding up all the tolls this prenancy is taking on my body. The third go around seems to have increased the intensity of all of the following:

1. Mental: i truly have no memory left. I can't even remember people's names. I also have made three mistakes on paying my bills in the last 2 months.

2. Emotional: I can basically cry about anything if i think about it long enough, like 2 seconds.

3. Physical: i have no energy, aweful headaches, dark circles under my eyes, veins popping out of my legs, stretch marks, increasing chubbiness, and itchy skin. I am still vomitting and often awake to a strong kick.

Basically i was feeling like a totally abused vessel. I never ever want to be seen in a swim suit again and i can't imagine that my body has anything left to give.

Then i looked at these video clips the kids had me take for fun and got a little choked up. ( I did mention the emotional strain right?) I suppose i can live as a crazy hermit covered from head to toe the rest of my life and still be happy with the results of my pregancies...these cuties!

5 comments:

The Patterson's said...

It is soooo worth it but I'll still never do it again. Your kiddos are ridiculously cute!

Michelle Williams said...

It stays worth it too! I am reaping benifits even now that my kiddos are Moms and Dads! Trust the Lord when he prompts you to have more, there won't be a single child you wish you'd not had!

And your kiddos are ADORABLE, I completely agree.

Abby said...

Seriously..CALL ME if you need a break!!! Maddox would love for your kids to come over & play! I'll come and pick them up!
And in case you forgot because of the memory...my name is Abby...I only live 5 min away...=)
And if it makes any difference..I think you are one of those adorable pregnant girls and I know you'll totally be looking cute in a bathing suit before long!

Stephanie said...

Well I know you haven't felt the greatest but seriously YOU are the CUTEST pregnant girl ever!!! I LOVE the songs. So sweet.

peterson said...

Where did you get those bells. I need some. Congrats on another girl. We had our little girl on the 12th. I feel your pain. I think this pregnancy was the hardest. I don't know if I can do it again.