Friday, December 4, 2009

"It's Snowing"

...that line always makes me giggle in the movie Hook. You know what i'm talking about britt. hee hee.
This morning i felt like a little kid again screaming, "Its snowing!" Kolby and I grabbed Olivia out of bed and i sent them outside to catch snowflakes on their tongues. They looked at me kinda weird but humored me. Just have to make sure my children aren't deprived of any childhood experiences. I realize that our snow looks pathetic to some of you but hey this is Houston and this never happens so we are entitled to be giddy.

4 comments:

Abby said...

As pathetic as the snow was, I still let the kids skip school to play in it all day!!

Anonymous said...

It's good you only get a little bit. Everywhere we go Maggie grabs a big handful and eats it!!! It drives me crazy, but she says she's thirsty..............yuck:)

The Powells said...

I love that you get as excited about snow as I do (and make your kids enjoy it too!) You're such a fun mom.

Texasholly said...

I know just what you mean. Judging by my eaction to snow, you would never have guessed that I spent my childhood in North Dakota and college in Utah. Snow!