Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My kind Kids...

This morning kolby "made" me breakfast. He set the table and poured 3 kinds of cereal in my bowl. It wasn't until afterwards that i realized he set the table with dirty dishes from the dish washer:) yum!
********************************************************** Last night we took the kids to the Dollar Store to pick out presents for each other with their own money. After Daniel and I worked so hard to keep them hidden from each other in the store,Olivia came running up to kolby to show him the ball she picked out for him. So much for secrets.
********************************************************** And here's the convo i had with them yesterday...
kolbs: "We went to the store with daddy and we bought you a...
me: "no don't tell me!"
k: "But mom, we bought you a sssss..."
me: "lalala no don't tell me shhhh..."
k: "mom we bought you a secret!"
me: "oh good!"
Olivia: "Mommy we bought you slippers!!!"
All: (giggles)

7 comments:

Texasholly said...

That is hilarious! They crack me up! I have been planning on taking Ellie to the $1 store to buy a gift for Tom, but I hadn't even thought of having her buy one for Jack. Good idea.

Unknown said...

too funny!

the other lawton's said...

hee-hee! olivia sounds like mia trying to keep "secrets" from mark! they are so cute!

Stephanie said...

Well hopefully Davis and Olivia will know how to keep secrets when they are buying gifts for each other :-) Davis dud the same thing!!! I just got done telling the kids to not say anything about daddys presents, so Davis said "daddy, we didn't wrap tools for you"!! Seriously?!?

The Patterson's said...

Sooo funny! I'd still be way excited about the slippers though. I LOVE slippers!

Erin Darrington said...

What cuties!

Erin Darrington said...

Hey cute lady! I don't have your email to add you to my blog! you can email your email to me at erindarringtonphotography@gmail.com
Then I'll add you to our blog! You look great BTW, don't get too down on yourself.
Merry Christmas!