Saturday, September 12, 2009

Launching Kolby's Out of this World Birthday Party

Greetings...
The back drop
Space Station: make your own astronaunt
Refueling Station: complete with Milkyways, Starburts, oh ya and a pic fro NASA not to be confused with a pic of my 1st husband
"Moonwalk":
thanks to my AWESOME friend for letting me borrow two of these babies for free!!! i love you!!!
The Party favors: "planets" The birthday boy!
Singing Happy Birthday...
That alien didn't stand a chance against Olivia
Cheesy grin with our fav neighbors!
oh ya and the coolest present ever!
Our fam from San Antonio made this awesome Monster Truck for Kolbs.
I just need to attach straps and he can wear it for Halloween.
Yes they really are that artistic!
Ta da! The whole gang counting down for daniel to shoot off the 2-liter bottle rockets.
The kids all had a blast and it didn't rain on us! hooray!!! whew!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The party looks amazing! Your cupcakes are so great that I made my girls and Kevin come look at them. They all oohed and aahed appropriately. Everything was so creative.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome party! I just have to ask "What is on top of the cupcakes?" My sis-in-law has 3 boys and she might want to steal the idea!! Birthday parties are SOOO much work--but worth every minute of it, when you see the excitement in their eyes:)
HaPPY BirThDaY Colby><><><

Dianna said...

You always have the most amazing, creative ideas! And I am always sad that we have to miss out on all the fun. Happy Birthday Kolby!!! We were partying with you in heart.

Ryan and Brittany said...

you are so stinkin creative... i love it!!! you should start a party business. you could may some good money. wish i could have been there cross your fingers for christmas!!!

Darren and Brandi said...

You've got to be kidding me. That has got to be one of the most creative parties I've ever seen! I just got a cupcake book a couple months ago... I'm thinking you should make one.

Kylee said...

What a fun party! Way to go Sabs! I bet Kolby LOVED it!!

Stephanie said...

It was such a fun party...even with the bloody nose and foot :o) Thanks for inviting us. My kids are still talking about it.