Monday, September 7, 2009

Camping

We went camping with Mark and Rosie Friday and Saturday and absolutely loved it! They have a pop-up tent so really it was like luxury camping:) The weather was great, the food was yummy (even if my dutch oven chessy chicken Italiano took FOREVER), and the kids had a blast! I love just letting my kids play without having to worry about cleaning my house.
High lights:
-staying up til 2 playing 9s
-the 3 raccoons trying to sneak off with the dog food
-canoing next to 3 visible alligators
-swimming in that same lake
-chocolate covered almonds
-watching mark and daniel attempt to kill the state animal, an armadillo, after its constant taunting to the dog.
-oh yes, and the best part about the weekend? probably these next shots...ya definately

4 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

My FAVORITE part of summer is little girl swimsuit wedgies! I love how they just don't care that their cute little bums are hanging out... sigh, those were the good ol' days, and they are long gone!

Unknown said...

The pics made me laugh!

Swimming with alligators? You guys know how to have adventure!

Lindsey said...

I love the bunz shot...I wish I had more pictures of me like that!

Anonymous said...

pink swimsuit, just look how fat her pu--y is! DAMN I want some of that, her little ass looks tight too I want her in bed I would eat her pu--y 24/7