Friday, July 3, 2009

Mama Mia

The Saturday before we left for Seattle I got together with these lovely ladies and headed out to Austin to see...
Mama Mia
(for those without x-ray vision to read the sign behind us) We may have gotten a wee carried away with the boas. I can't help it i love cheesiness. Oh ya and we were mildly scolded for taken photos in the theatre, eventhough we were vain enough to only photograph ourselves and not the actors. We were scared as you can see.
After the show Holly's friend helped us find this little gem. It's Sandra Bullock's bistro, Bess. We enjoyed a private booth and delicious fried green tomatoes. What more could you ask for right?
I'm so grateful for my Texas in-laws . Seriously this outing was to celebrate Rosie and Ale's birthdays but I think a silly girls outing was just what I needed after last week's stress. I love these ladies and can't help getting teary-eyed knowing that they'd do anything for me. Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

I loved that you brought the boas! You know how to make everything just a little more fun!

Rick Johnson Family said...

Are the songs still ringing in your head? I swear I sang them in my mind for at least 2 weeks - even in my sleep. I saw the play in London. Fabulous!!!!!

Sorry to have missed you guys when you were hear. Glad your Dad is on the mend.