Saturday, July 25, 2009

Circus

The day after we returned home from our road trip we met up with our long lost Lawton clan to head to the circus. Having a cautious child has taught me to prepare Kolby for new things so I thought I'd show him a clip off Youtube of the circus to get him excited and not so nervous. We were watching a clip of the tiger trainer when suddenly i saw at the bottom of the screen..."trainer gets attacked by tigers...". I quickly closed the window and said, "um the circus is just like Dumbo". All my worries were blown away once we actually got there and the kiddos gulped down their snow cones from gpa. Kolby laughed his head off at the clowns and loved the motorcycles and animals. Olivia loved it all except when i tried to pry her fingers from her snow cone.

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

I am so glad y'all made it back in time for the circus. Tom and I were really impressed with how your kids stayed focused and entertained the whole time. Actually, that led Tom to question what was wrong with Ellie and did she have ADD. So, thanks a lot. ;)