Friday, July 3, 2009

How do you drive 35 hrs in two days with 2 toddlers?

Good thing we had two dvd players. Who ever invented them....Thank you! We owe you big! And a little update.... my dad is healing like a champ. I came expecting him to be lying in bed on pain meds but being my dad of course he couldn't hold still that long and enjoys freaking my mom out by trying to do more than he really should. The kids are loving it here! and I can't help but sigh and be grateful that they can create more and more memories with my dad for years and years to come!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

Yeah, the DVD player totally saved us on our trip. How did parents take road trips without them? I mean, you can only sing "The Wheels on the Bus" so many times.

I am glad y'all are having a good time. I sure miss you!

the other lawton's said...

Glad your dad is doing well. We sure miss not having you guys around here! Don't be havning too much fun over there, we want you to come home!