Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Fab-o-licious Saturday

Saturday morning we headed out for a trip to the museum, mall, and track meet.
Warning: all of the previous activites are photographed....thus the million pics to follow.
A whole bag of dino-chicken nuggets and 2 weeks worth of Land Before Time (seriously what were they thinking...VII?) we finally had our culminating activity. The museum was so fun! Rosie and Cherly were husbandless as well so we made a day of it. It was nice and small so i didn't worry about losing my children and it was totally hands on (except for the dumb gift shop...really who puts so many breakable things at a 1 yr old's level??) It was so fun to end our dino-week with a real dinosaur exhibit and a much better excavation site than our backyard. After the museum we had lunch then rode the carousel and then headed over to daniel's track meet.
The kiddos love seeing the bus that daniel gets to drive and for some really strange reason i think my hubby looks really hot at track meets. It could be just because i haven't seen him for awhile but my fav pics of him are usually at his meets:) Or maybe its just nice to see him doing what he loves best and having him so excited to see us there and be a part of it. Of course it could just be part of the coach's wife syndrome.
The kids slept the whole ride home, we ate dinner, took baths, and just so Olivia didn't think the whole day was all about kolby... we borrowed Cinderella from our neighbor. It was refreshing to get out of the house and have an outing that didn't involve Target or the grocery store. Unfortunately I had food poisoning at about 1am-8am but since technically that was Sunday it was still a "fab-o-licious" Saturday and a Sunday from...

7 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! You guys too are way fun parents and I'm so jealous of your warm weather!!

Lindsey said...

I love dino week. Did you know that Utah has a famous Dino Park?? if you were a good mother....
Nevermind.
You get the point.
I miss you.

Jessica said...

way to end dino week! we just started but too bad we don't have a fun dino museum...looks like dino bites and land before time all week long =) and thanks for the inspiration...this themed week thing is the best for me and my kids...keeps me on my toes and looking foward to something. you're the best.

Julie Barnes said...

I love the millions of pictures :)

Frasure Family said...

what a fun adventure. Was the big dinosaur's name Sue? If so I have seen her in Idaho Falls and Chicago.

Texasholly said...

What fun! I always think Tom looks hot at his track meets, too. And not just because he is sweating.

The Powells said...

You are super cute Sabrina! I wish you'd take Tyson on all of your learning adventures and field trips! Maybe we'll have to move to Texas...